Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lemonhead Superfan?

Brickfish

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NEW! Tostito's "Artisan Recipes" are a Must-Try!!!

Well Folks, my verdict is in!!  The new Artisan Recipes Brand of Tostito's is definitely the bomb!!  I had the opportunity to try a bag and chose the Fire Roasted Chipotle flavor....WOW.

I cannot wait to share this find with my friends and family at my next "shin-dig."  To top it all off, and I mean ALL OFF, each flavor contains the following":

•9-gran blend - white corn, wheat, triticale, oats, rye, barley, millet, buckwheat, brown rice


•8 grams of whole grains per serving


My Fire Roasted Chipotle flavor even contains real Chipotle Peppers....Yes, I could actually taste them.


Currently, there are only two flavors available....the other choice I had was the Roasted Garlic & Black Bean flavor, which will be my next choice.  I am sure that it will be just as tasty as my first choice, and will be sure to let you know!


I have to shout a big THANK YOU to the She Speaks Folks for allowing me not only to share a great find, but to tantalize my taste buds as well!


Give them a try, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment