Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lemonhead Superfan?

Brickfish

Thursday, March 10, 2011

PUREX COMPLETE PASSES MY TOWEL TEST!!

Exciting news friends!  Purex Complete Crystal Softener is officially my NEW BEST FRIEND!!

Purex Complete Cyrstals are 92% natural, not oil-based like other liquid fabric softeners, so insted of "coating" your fabrics with oil, they work by penetrating the fabric and infusing fibers with freshness that lasts for WEEKS (not just days)!  My ultimate test consisted of using the crystals on my towels, which I HAVE NOT done in a while because they always "feel" like they are less-absorbant after our showers.....WRONG!  I couldn't believe it!!

There are so many things to like about these crystals that I have included a link where you can read about them in awe!

Please take a peek, and if you have avoided using fabric softeners on your towels, childrens' flame-retardant PJ's, and other fabrics out of concern, you have finally found a product that is safe, time-saving (you add the crystals to your wash), and ooooh so wonderfully SCENTED!!

http://www.purex.com/MXTQEPZOXYOMU9446AXODMQMFIYLHZ

1 comment:

  1. I've been impressed with it so far too. I love that it's mess free and all I have to do is pour it in the wash like normal. Plus, the scent is so long-lasting. I love that!

    ReplyDelete