Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lemonhead Superfan?

Brickfish

Thursday, April 7, 2011

PUREX COMPLETE WITH ZOUT IS OUT -- OF THIS WORLD!

Well, the family has spoken, and I must say that new Purex w/ Zout is definitely another keeper! 

I don't know what the Purex "Powers that Be" are eating for brain food, but they are definitely getting smarter, and are hip to the problems of us "Modern Mavens of Messes!"  Triple enzymes might as well mean Greek to me, but the results were astounding here at the castle!

After the first wash I wasn't floored, but as I continued using the Purex "Gift of Hope," I realized that noone was whining while dressing in the mornings!   When re-entering my house after a short trip to walk my Monster Cocker Spaniel, I thought I had the wrong house because the living room smelled like heaven -- my furniture covers showed no scents of a Monster Cocker Spaniel, or anything else! 

It wasn't just a "morning burst" folks, more like a gallactic sunburst!!

P.S. I am a Purex Insider. While I do receive complimentary sample products from the Purex® brand, my opinions are my own -- Those of you who know me, DO understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment