Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lemonhead Superfan?

Brickfish

Friday, April 8, 2011

TAKE THE P&G FUTURE FRIENDLY CHALLENGE!!

I'd like to think of myself as a do-gooder, and that means doing what's good for the environment also.  Each month that passes, I find myself thinking "greener and greener." 

I've recycled plastic & paper forever, but now I reuse containers, make my own compost, unplug unused appliances, bring my reuseable totes to the supermarket.....etcetera, etcetera...LOL.  I Really AM becoming a "Greenie!"

Well, I just received word from She Speaks that P&G has started their own "Future Friendly" initiative and I LOVE IT!

Go on over to P&G's "TAKE THE FUTURE FRIENDLY CHALLENGE" page on Facebook today!  For every challenge taken they are donating one full day of drinking water, AND for those of us who blog about this great green initiative, the good P&G folks are donating a whole week's worth of water to an area in need through their CHILDREN'S SAFE DRINKING WATER INITIATIVE!

Check it out at http://www.facebook.com/futurefriendly or read more at She Speaks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment